13-th International specialized exhibition devoted IT for passanger transport and transport infrastructure Electronica-Transport 2019 will be held 14-16 May 2019 in Moscow.
The key feature of the event is accumulating in one place IT and electronics for subway, railways, city public transport, cargo and auto transport. It is a unique chance to share experience and to discuss common problems.
The exhibition is held alongside with electric mobility forum and exhibition ElectroTrans 2019 and bus salon CityBus-2019. It is supported by Russian Transport Ministry, State Duma (Parliament) Transport Committee, International Association Metro, RUT MIIT (Leading Transport University of Russia), Moscow City Administration. In 2018 in joined exposition with ElectroTrans 76 companies participated, more then 2000 experts from 850 enterprises visited the exhibition and the conference program.
Nowadays the obsolete dispatch, control, security and communications systems in Russian transport infrastructure face a great demand in intensive implementation of modern electronics. The market of electronic equipment for transport is estimated at 5,0 billion USD with an annual growth 5-20% depending on the type of equipment.
Distinctive features of transport electronics are:
- high reliability, safety, modularity,
- mechanical and climatic stability.
Specific features for Russian transport (also vital on the territory of Baltic and CIS states):
- low temperature (up to -50oC) and dust stand up
- long mean time between service operation, PS instability, welcome wireless technology and easy to communicate with obsolete equipment.
The aims of Electronica-Transport exhibition are:
- To provide the customers with up-to-date information in the field of on-board electronics, control, communication, navigation, inforamtion and security systems.
- To suggest proved and reliable electronic components, modules and software for developers and manufacturers of systems, vehicle building and repair plants and allied industries.
Electronica-Transport is a unique event for the engineers and technical experts in the field of design, manufacture and running of electronics and IT solutions for transport use.
We recommend you to arrange customs and delivery services for your exhibits as well as Russian visa application well in advance!