2021 conference draft agenda:
- 13th All-Russian Conference on Public transport Fare collection technologies
- All-Russian conference "Transport Modeling as a tool for substantiating and supporting decision-making", organized by the State Research Institute of Transport Science and Technology (Gradplan, Moscow)
- Panel discussion "Information and navigation support for passenger transportation. Passenger services"
- Panel discussion on information security for subways and urban passenger transport companies
- Panel discussion "Current issues of ensuring transport security and anti-terrorist protection of urban and suburban passenger transport enterprises" (organized by RIA "Security Industry")
- Panel discussion "Modern systems for controlling the movement of urban rail transport. Prospects for Modernization and Development" (organized by JSC "Research Institute of TM")
- technical visits to production and transport enterprises in Moscow and the Moscow region.
In 2019 the following seminars and conferences was held:
- Electronic components and modules for transport electronics (annual conference for designers and manufacturers of systems, devices and units for transport industry organized by Modern Electronics magazine)
- Transport and passenger flour management, rout network planning
- Payment collection, revenue management
- New generation of information systems for passengers
- Control and diagnostic devices for transport sector